You know growing up I often heard the phrase: "You know they say that _____"! Who is "they" anyway? However, Mommy is proud to announce that, " They say if you can get your children to love reading then they'll really be smart." (or something of that nature) I'm unsure about what "they say", but I say, I couldn't be more proud! Today during nap time I tip-toed up the stairs to sneak a peak at you guys. And a tear of joy rolled down my face as I saw both Britton and Chesney really reading and loving it!! I thought to myself, we did it!! Our kids are learning to LOVE reading. Thank you Lord!! Praying, praying, praying and reading,reading, reading, and then reading some more really works!
Monday, February 2, 2009
They say....
You know growing up I often heard the phrase: "You know they say that _____"! Who is "they" anyway? However, Mommy is proud to announce that, " They say if you can get your children to love reading then they'll really be smart." (or something of that nature) I'm unsure about what "they say", but I say, I couldn't be more proud! Today during nap time I tip-toed up the stairs to sneak a peak at you guys. And a tear of joy rolled down my face as I saw both Britton and Chesney really reading and loving it!! I thought to myself, we did it!! Our kids are learning to LOVE reading. Thank you Lord!! Praying, praying, praying and reading,reading, reading, and then reading some more really works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so how much candy did u give her to pose for this picture. thats awesome!!
that's why i couldn't resist taking the picture!! there was absolutely no bribery involved!!! impressive huh?
Post a Comment