Britton, you love to plan, know the plan, remind us of the plan etc....
Starting in Janurary, Mommy began reorganizing the school schedule, our family meals, snacks, budget, everything. I guess because all of my life I've heard that, " they say you should organize in January." (hehe) Today, we started a new fresh very structured school schedule. Lots of new charts. Britton you love going to the meal chart to see what we will be having for lunch, dinner and snack times. You even told me today that we should make a chart for what show we should get to watch each day! You love to rise early and you start chatting the moment you wake up. Talk, talk, talk, talk and talk. If you were in school, I'd praobably be getting lots of letters from your teacher about you talking too much! The Lord knows Im not a morning person and he gave me you. I beleive this is His way of making me a better person. I love you my son!!!
Mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment