Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun in the sun days!!


 So obviously I've back dated some posts to get caught up. Many of them were actually written way back when and never published til now. Here's the last catch up post. A slew of pics of all our summer fun! It's been pretty great and way too fast, as always!!


chill-in with sweet Hillary
after our end of school year May Day.
zoo camp


All dressed up for a special wedding

At the love shack sweet shop
for our dear cousin's wedding! Oh how I love them :)

Beat up legs+ pouty face+ looking pretty = LOVE


Hanging out waiting on dinner at the beach!

Beach feet :)

A rainy day at the beach with cousins!!

My handsome little man...

Add caption


Papaw feeling young and looking it too

Papaw Raymond teaching Cade to swim

Pool time with cousins




Last night with cousins at the beach
That's my girl!

target practice! fun times with friends!

Springville Splash pad fun. Waiting on the
bucket to dump!!

Fun at Old Navy
Back to School shopping


1 comment:

Sandy M. said...

your kids are SO cute! I can tell you really enjoy them.

counter