We are the proud owners of a rabbit!! We are calling her Lulu for now and hoping that it's a girl!! We will not know the gender of the rabbit for a few more months :D
| Time to build a hutch |
I wasn't sure how this whole bunny venture would turn out, but I've gotta say it's been way better than I ever imagined it could be!! I love seeing my girl so smitten over Lulu. I love giving gifts that are received with such enthusiasm and love!! So. Stinking. Beautiful! Makes me think of my heavenly Father and how many incredible gifts He's given me, and how much joy He receives in doing so!!
![]() |
| Her baby!! |
![]() |
| This picture totally cracks me up! |
![]() |
| Lulu just chilling! She completely stays this way for as long as you'll hold her! Chesney's in bunny heaven :D |



No comments:
Post a Comment