Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Heavenly Gift


This was a precious gift sent from my Mom's best friend, a.k.a Aunt Denie, to Chesney for her birthday. Words can't describe the emotions this brought to me. It was as if Mom shipped a present straight from heaven to my little girl for her 7th birthday. My girl is really in to jewelry right now, so she loved it. However, I cherish it. She has no idea of how meaningful this gift is. I pray she will one day grasp the meaning, but for now it was just as much a gift for me. A gift picked out by my Mom for her best friend and handed down to my daughter. Totally unexpected. Completely loved. One I will never forget. Thank you Aunt Denie for unselfishly giving us this very special gift! I love you and praise the Lord for giving my Mom such a precious friend and sister through her lifetime here on earth. 
I love you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Brook....the after thought came to me that I am Aunt Denie to your babies too! Very Sweet words from you but I have to give credit to our Heavenly Father that placed it in my heart. You mean more to me than you will ever know. That is the gift for me. Love to the BEST Family ever! ~Aunt Denie

counter