I am completely in awe of what a 2 year old and a 4 year old can do , if you let them.
We've been changing up the chore charts around here. Cade decided that he wanted "in" on the cleaning! Whenever I am cooking, cleaning, or picking up around the house I hear behind me, "I do it, Mommy!, Mommy, I do it!"
It just makes my heart melt. It truly amazes me that such little hands can do so much around the house and do it well, if given a chance. I didn't have the same frame of mind with my firstborn. He was not given any opportunities to do chores or clean until he was around 5. It took a lot more training than it did the younger two. Im so proud with the way they all clean and do their chores without much complaint. Even with joy on many days! Chesney wanted to learn how to wash the dishes and load the dishwasher instead of just unloading all of the time. Britton was so thankful that she did his chore, that he in turn did one of hers. Beautiful servant-hood in action. Another proud Momma moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment