Friday, February 12, 2010

Breadmaking 101

So last year I started on a homemade bread making adventure. I've been trying out different recipes all last year searching for the perfect sandwich recipe! I've had several friends give me tips, live tutorials and still I would come home and fail. So this year, we began praying the Lord would help Mommy figure out the bread! Every time I would talk about my bread failures, someone would mention an old friend Wendy Mckormick. SO, Mommy sent her an email asking her for some bread-making tips. She sent me many tips, I tried them and still... FAILED. SO, gracious Mrs. Wendy loaded up her 3 precious children and came over for a hands on demo with all my ingredients and kitchen tools. She showed me all her tips and walked me through step by step how to get the best results. Wow! My bread turned out like this:


Momma is doing the happy dance!! Daddy ate a sandwich with the sandwich loaf today!!Each child has gobbled up more bread than ever!! I have a new confidence and learned so much! Oh the possibilities now!! Thanks Jesus for hearing my cries for help and sending Wendy's hands to help me!

1 comment:

Love, lake life, sobriety and god said...

isn't it wonderful that He answers ALL our prayers. i love your posts brook. i love you and your family.

counter