Chesney: 10/1/08- " Mommy, If you or Cade or Brittn or Daddy, If I hear a peep out of you, I'll get ya!"
12/11/08: "Daddy, I didn't throw up in a bucket, God helped keep it in my throat." This was during the middle of dinner!
Britton:
12/10/08, Britton say's, "I want to play the real football in the fall, not flag football." Daddy replies, "You got to be tough to play football." Then Britton replies, " I am tough, haven't you seen me take down a 13 year old girl!"
12/11/08, Today we were at the Birmingham Children's Theater to see The Best Christmas Pagent ever. This morning Chesney woke up saying that her tummy was hurting and she had "the look" that says Im going to be sick. She rested a while and then seemed fine, so we decided to go on to the show. Once we got in our seats, Mrs. Cristy J. and the kids were there sitting a couple of rows back. Britton then yelled over two rows of people to say, " Mrs. Cristy, If Chesney gets sick then Momma's going to take her to bathroom and Im going to come sit with you."
No comments:
Post a Comment