My Dear Sweet son,
This week you are turning 1. Tonight we are celebrating your 1st birthday at our home with family. Below are some comments to you to wish you a happy birthday:
Hi Cade!I love you so much!your the best!I am so glad you are my cousin! Camryn
Happy 1st Birthday Cade ! You are the most Precious, Happy Baby. I Love you, Nana
Hey smillie! Happy Birthday ONE year old! You are the BEST! Love Grandma
Happy Birthday Cade. God Bless You. love, PawPaw Jim
happy birthday to you. have a good 1st birthday. I love you JOJO
Happy Birthday Cade you big one year old ! Love Uncle Cliff
Happy Birthday Cade, Your not making a very big mess with your cake but your still as cute as can be. Your such a happy baby. I love you, Sissy.
Happy Birthday Cade! Hope you have a great one! Love always Uncle Colby
Happy Birthday!!!! Big Boy, Paw Paw Ray
Hey Cade! I can't believe your 1! Wow, you're so cute!!! Haha, next year, I'm sure you"ll dig into your cake more... love you soooooo much :) keep smiling, Alex (p.s. i hope you"ll be this happy all the time!!!)
Happy Birthday!!! You have been such a blessing to us. You have been the happiest baby and now I guess you'll be the happiest toddler. You help get us all, especially Chesney, in a better mood with your contagious spirit. I look forward to celebrating many more and I give you all the love in my heart. I hope one day you look back on this day with as much happiness as I have for you now. Love Daddy!!!
We love you Cade and are so proud of you. You bless our lives incredibly. I especially like how you play peek-a-boo, walk around the house pushing cars, and how you try to sneak up the stairs constantly.
Tonight we celebrated you by inviting all of our family over for dinner and cake. You dug into your cake and enjoyed it greatly. You got a little people nativity set, a big tonka car, some soft balls, a race track and a teddy bear. The people who came to celebrate you were: Nana, Papaw Jim, Granmaw, and Papaw Raymond, Uncle Joey, Aunt Kristin, Camryn and Alex, Uncle Cliff & Colby, with their friends Monica and Annie, and Sissy. Of course Mommy, Daddy, Britton and Chesney all rounded out your party. You had a great time. We love you so much sweet son.
No comments:
Post a Comment