Tuesday, September 4, 2012

She surrendered!

My skeptical little girl surrendered her heart to Jesus today! She confessed with her mouth that she believed and ask Him to change her! She did it with me! Both of us crying and trembling we prayed aloud together! This was a huge step in faith for her. She's been fighting it for so long and today she let go and blindly lept into His arms! Words can't express how I feel! It was such a tender, perfect moment. One I will cherish forever. I believe my girl has been saved for a couple of years, I just don't think she believed it until today. Today she decided to stop doubting He IS REAL and SHE SURRENDERED.  Thank you Lord Jesus for saving my baby! How I pray that she will grow in you and that your power will be made perfect in her weaknesses! Use her in a mighty way for your kingdom!!

No comments:

counter