Monday, December 20, 2010

Cade turns 3!


Wow, time flies by when you are having fun! My little baby is turning into a big boy. It brings me such joy to watch each new stage, as well, as sadness to know the time is going by so quickly. Cade was all about his birthday this year! He really got it. It was time to celebrate him, eat cake, blow out candles and recieve presents. He ate up every minute of his celebration. He grinned ear to ear as we sang happy birthday. He opened each gift and gave a big, "wow" and "thank you".
Oh sweet little man how I love you. You make us smile and laugh each day! You are the heart and soul of our family. I am so very thankful that the Lord created you and blessed us with you!!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

I appreciate Caroline being in this video...she's pretty cute to look at...

counter