Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mommy's Little Secret!!


My sweet children,

Last week Mommy's new Vitamix arrived in the mail. My supercool blender/grain grinder! Mommy is in love with this new appliance. It has changed our life in so many great ways! Mommy's friend, Lisa, has been trying to convince me to buy this machine for years, I just wouldn't fork out the money to do it. I have been praying for the past year about buying it, and the Lord has provided the money to do so. So, I found a used one on ebay and now its here!! I need to name her, because she has accomplished so much in just two weeks time. So far, you all are in love with the smoothies and icee's that I make you each day. None of you have a clue that you are eating cabbage, carrots and spinach everyday with your precious strawberries, apples and bananas. It feels so wonderful to know you are eating such things, and that you think Mommy's giving you the best treat ever!! So many of our GI ailments are beginning to remedy themselves :) It makes me such a proud Momma!! I haven't even began to do bread making with it. Oh the wonders of it all!!! I feel like Im walking on cloud nine, all of you eating 6-7 servings of fresh fruits and veggies a day. The best part is you are doing it joyfully. The gift of a lifetime for me!!! One day I'll share the secret ingredients, but not now........ :)

No comments:

counter