Second smocked dress done. This dress was much more enjoyable than my first one. So much so, that I started praying about making and selling smocked dresses. I do think that the Lord has given me a name for a company. Connie Laine Clothing or Connie Laine's Legacy. Still praying about the details. I absolutely loved making this dress for Mrs. Amanda's baby. I love that I can take a dress with me anywhere and work on it. In the car, in the bed, anywhere. I have decided there is no such thing as a smocked dress that is too expensive. You couldn't pay someone enough for the time put into one dress. I'm not selling them to be rich. I just enjoy making them, so why not make a little extra money on the side? I'm going to see if I can make one in one week's time and pray a little more. Still trying to discern if this is God's will or mine.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Smocking Again
Second smocked dress done. This dress was much more enjoyable than my first one. So much so, that I started praying about making and selling smocked dresses. I do think that the Lord has given me a name for a company. Connie Laine Clothing or Connie Laine's Legacy. Still praying about the details. I absolutely loved making this dress for Mrs. Amanda's baby. I love that I can take a dress with me anywhere and work on it. In the car, in the bed, anywhere. I have decided there is no such thing as a smocked dress that is too expensive. You couldn't pay someone enough for the time put into one dress. I'm not selling them to be rich. I just enjoy making them, so why not make a little extra money on the side? I'm going to see if I can make one in one week's time and pray a little more. Still trying to discern if this is God's will or mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! I love flutter sleeves. They're so dainty and feminine. Well done.
Post a Comment