Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Britton's first book

Britton, you are 7 years old, and with the encouragement of our good friends Emma and Ivey Jenkins, you have decided to write a book. You wrote your own version of Narnia. Im going to copy your book word for word and letter for letter here for us to be able to have a record of your first book! So, here is goes:

NArNIA PrINcE CASPIAN The Movie Club
1 Tree
I LOVe The Trees saib Lucy.
Lu you New The Trees Love you to. 2.

2 Dwarf (with picture of a dwarf)
3. (this number represents the page #,written at the bottom of each page)
Qeen the said the DLF (dear little friend, is what you told me these
letters stand for)
was a Narnian. 4.

3 Su anb Lu
You LoVe the trees Lucy 5.
Wut you do not Love The Trees. 6.

4 Susan do not
NO Lucy 7.

5 NO
Pictures of swords 9.

is Lu up in The trees
yes said Ed 10.

6 dattle (more pictures of swords)
The dattle is to the death. 11.

I am so proud of you son. I love the chapters with titles and pictures. I love the page numbers at the bottom of each page. You are being to learn some creativity and it makes Mommy so proud! You wrote your first book in a small flip up notebook. You told me that your were going to make a copy to give to the Library for them to have your first book :) Precious, precious moments. Im so blessed to be able to be your teacher and Mommy. I love you.

No comments:

counter