Today is the day after thanksgiving day. We are busy preparing our home for Mommy's family to come eat lunch with us tomorrow. Daddy is painting the kitchen Mommy is cleaning and cooking. Some special moments took place today that made Mommy and Daddy's heart melt and thank the Lord. After Mommy picked up Chesney and Britton from Granmaw's house there was some fussing and whining going on in the car on the way home. The conversation went like this: Britton says as he is crying, " Chesney stop looking at me!" . Chesney replies, "Im just looking at you Brittin cause I love you." Britton then says, " Thank you Chesney, but will you please stop looking at me." Chesney, then replies, " yes Britton I will." I believe the angels in heaven were singing at that moment. I know that I was. I feel like we constantly work on speaking kindly to one another and this was such a beautiful, perfect example of how to do that. Mommy was so proud of both of you today.
Then after lunch Britton told Mommy that he had decided to fast his game time for a day so we could pray for a lost family member to get saved. Mommy's heart turned to mush all over again. Thank you Lord for showing us your heart through our children today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment